Friday, July 30, 2010

Mamiya RB67 ProS Repair Manual and Parts Catalog

A kind internet user has emailed me both the parts catalog and repair manual/sevice instructions for the Mamiya RB67 ProS, I previously scoured the internet for these but could not find either.

So I am making them available here for all film users, enjoy.

Service Instructions for Mamiya RB67 ProS
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=12CM_sA3yELlU4ek6n7e5QCF7yAZjnOOo4zicWgWWc0ewuMDfm-9P8zGGmjPV&hl=en&authkey=CIH7t-0M

Parts Catalog for Mamiya RB67 ProS
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=1zH6tCMpny0AnZvulZzEkjiy1eHmDWBve0K70pH7CFWjvoLpem_sYmOaRTDw0&hl=en&authkey=CLaQ9eoC

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dan, thank you so much for providing this information. I found the part I'm looking for in the diagram, but where would you recommend I order said part?

profrof said...

Dan, i've seen you at photo.net..thank you so much for your information and attachment..god may bless you.

Tony Sale said...

Hey just came accross this page via Google, it's just what I'm looking for many thanks.

Mohawk Crafter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mohawk Crafter said...

Thanks so much. I was given the camera by my brother. All I needed to do was fix the 'rings' and shutter thingy....Five years later, I may just have the tools to do that. Thanks again.

jacques said...

Thanks a lot !

Greg said...

I had a photo business - RB67 with pentaprism viewer, three lenses, studio flash, etc. Retired now and thinking of reactivating. I found your posted service & parts manuals. I could not access your service manual. I wonder if it is available for view?

Also, my pentaprism is missing a screw. Have you run across parts list for the pentaprism? Thanks for your previous posts. Best wishes,
Greg Hedges - wghedges@gmail.com
Manteca CA mobile phone 209-482-4034

Gryyphyn said...

Hey PhotoDan, the repair manual has restricted permissions. Could you release that for me? I just picked up an RB and there are a couple issues with shutter timing and film advance. You're the only place I've found either of these PDFs. Thank you for posting them! Now I just need to get at the manual...